"Tallowmere is a cracking game. It returns to the roots of roguelikes when games were just fun instead of bogged down in endless menus and options."
– Pocket Gamer
"This is a deceptively engaging ride with plenty of unexpected, organic moments to remember fondly."
Raise your shield. Embrace Lady Tallowmere's ever-changing dungeons. How far can you make it?
• Roguelike platformer
• Randomly-generated rooms, each bigger than the last
• Seven tiers of loot, ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
• Single-player mode (use touchscreen or MFi Controller)
• Two-player local co-op mode (requires two MFi Controllers)
• Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements
• iCloud support
• Sacrificial kittens
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Please note: Tallowmere features blood and dismembered body parts. Blood can be toggled on or off in-game.
• Finnish – translated by Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
• French – translated by Christophe Braguy
• German – translated by Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
• Italian – translated by Luca Pattarini
• Japanese – translated by Teyon Japan
• Polish – translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
• Portuguese-Brazil – translated by Lucas Videla
• Russian – translated by Tycho Davidianus
• Simplified Chinese – translated by Kai Shao
• Slovenian – translated by Alen Korez
• Spanish – translated by Jose M. Gaspar
• Turkish – translated by A. Ozkal;