Super Grav is a retro gravity cave flyer for 1-4 players, featuring single player or co-op multiplayer missions, racing and dogfighting.
With fast-paced, super smooth 60fps gameplay, pixel-perfect collision detection and that ‘just right’ feel to the physics, Super Grav offers a true test of skill, precision and reflexes. Dodge enemies and bullets, navigate caverns to complete Missions either solo or co-op, battle deathmatch in Dogfight mode or see who can complete 3 subterranean laps the fastest in Race mode.
- Free playable demo available on the website!
Back by popular demand, with graphics inspired by the 8-bit and 16-bit era of gaming, Super Grav is an extended remake of DemonStudios founder James Shaughnessy’s very own first game and 1998 Net Yaroze coverdisc hit, Gravitation.
- Pixel-perfect collision detection and super smooth 60fps gameplay
- Single-player Mission and time trial Race modes
- Face-to-face 2-player tabletop play using just the touchscreen
- Local multiplayer split-screen up to 4 players(*)
- Novice, Normal and Expert difficulty modes make it easy for beginners to learn how to fly
- Google Play online Leaderboards and Achievements - compete with friends for the best Mission scores and fastest Race times
- Textbook 1, 2 or 3-Star rating on each mission. Aim to 3-Star all missions individually and ultimately all in a single run
- 57 levels including all 9 original Gravitation levels
- PowerUp Pods offer weapon upgrades such as triple shot and rapid fire, or strike an opponent with a Negative PowerUp such as reverse steering or gravity!
- Watch full replays of the action at any time, with automatic saving of record-breaking Mission and Race replays
- Easily move and scale all in-game touchscreen controls to suit every player
- Lots of configuration options in versus modes, such as disabling weapons and ship-to-ship collisions which is great for really pure racing
- Handicap system: add weight or weapons to help balance versus modes for differing player skill levels
- An original chip tune music soundtrack by DaveDexterMusic
- Supports many popular game controllers
(*) Due to the physical limitations of multiple people using a touchscreen simultaneously, game controllers are required for 3 and 4 player mode
Mission - Find and return all crates back to their bases. Playable in single-player or multiplayer in either co-op or versus mode
Race - Race laps around the caverns through the gates against the clock. Playable in single-player time trial or multiplayer race mode
Dogfight - Multiplayer deathmatch mode
Pod Hunter - Multiplayer PowerUp Pod scavenge
Super Grav - the retro arcade gravity game that’s great fun chasing high-scores in single-player and even more fun in local multiplayer!;