Eggggg is a ridiculous two-touch platform game about vomit. It's an action packed and crazy experience, and tailored for mobile devices. Gilbert has an extreme allergy to eggs. Eating them will literally make him vomit like a fountain. He escapes from his mean aunt Doris in order to get to a birthday party, and needs to use his vomiting superpower to survive a world of angry cyborg chickens... of course.
"The most unique platformer mobile's ever seen?"
- Pocket Gamer
"The final story level is by far one of my favorite video game levels. Period."
"This is one of the best mobile games we've played in years."
In this game you will find
* A fun and playful game for young and old
* 21 crazy levels of vomiting action
* Smooth game controls – tailored for touch devices
* Included sticker pack for iMessage on iOS 10
* Eggg, Egggg, Eggggg and Egggggg
* Awesome and unique visual style by the Spanish illustrators Brosmind
The game is developed by the Norwegian studio Hyper Games, and is based one the movie "Gilbert's Cruel Revenge" by Maipo Film.;